Lionel’s Farm is happy to offer a safe and fun outdoor activity. Our Christmas at the Farm Activity allows a maximum of 10 people to participate at one time.
- Visit/feed the animals in the Bethlehem Stable.
- Tractor drawn wagon ride to the North Pole for the whole family.
- See the farm decorated with festive lights
- Bring your camera and capture memorable family photo’s in a variety of settings
- Bring your own hot cholate and warm up around the bonfire
Time: 5 Appointment times per day Thursday – Sunday. Christmas on the Farm is a Private activity – only one group per time slot.
- 5 pm
- 5:30 pm
- 6 pm
- 6:30 pm
- 7 pm
- This activity must be PRE-REGISTERED and PRE-PAID.
- Weather: we can accommodate the activity in light rain or snow – dress for the weather.
- In the event that Lionel’s Farm is required to cancel your booking (ex: high winds, heavy rain, or lightning), you will be allowed to choose a new date and time (based on availability) that works for you.
- Rescheduling and cancelation fees will apply. No rescheduling 48hrs prior to your appointment. There will be no refunds.
To book your spot complete and pay using the online Activity Registration form below.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Remain at your vehicle in the parking lot. A staff member will greet you to bring you into the farm. Remember, your 45 minute Christmas on the Farm activity begins at your scheduled start time.
You will receive a confirmation email with your reserved date and time. You will also receive an email receipt with confirmation of your payment.